Squeegee Squad Window Cleaning Headquarters Launches New Franchise Ownership Research Website
Internet surfing and research habits have changed the way people make buying decisions. Consumers have shorter attention spans and want to find more robust information online and on their own before making buying decisions. Many people, especially younger generations, would prefer to find information, read reviews, and see the facts before they even speak to a company representative or salesperson.
Squeegee Squad founder, Joe Ruegsegger, has embraced the needs of researchers and has launched a new franchise research tool! Anyone who is interested in starting their own Squeegee Squad window cleaning franchise can find tons of relevant information for due diligence on the new Squeegee Squad University website.
Squeegee Squad University answers many questions like:
- How much does it cost to start a Squeegee Squad Franchise?
- What is my income potential in this business?
- What does it take to be successful?
- What kind of training is involved?
- What is the Squeegee Squad Competitive Advantage?
- What is the typical day in the life of a Squeegee Squad Franchise Owner?
- There are 16 total course topics to learn and do your due diligence.
If you are interested in starting your own Squeegee Squad window cleaning business, feel free to browse Squeegee Squad Franchise University now! Contact JoeR@SqueegeeSquad.com for more information.