It’s that time of year again, the 4th of July! Independence day brings family BBQs, boating, parades, picnics, pool parties, and of course, fireworks! All kinds of fireworks can leave their marks behind, especially if they never leave the ground in the first place. Any firework containing gunpowder or a wick that burns can leave marks behind if it burns while on the pavement. Burn marks, black residue, and dye from smoke bombs are all common stains from celebrations involving fireworks. Pressure washing is the easiest way to remove firework stains from your driveway or walkway. The professionals at Squeegee Squad have the training, tools, and equipment to pressure wash firework stains, leaving you more time to enjoy the holiday with family and friends!
Benefits of Residential Pressure Washing & Power Washing
- Pressure washing and power washing improve the appearance and cleanliness of your driveway.
- You don’t have to scrub by hand with DIY remedies that don’t work
- Professional pressure washing and power washing protects your investment.
- Our residential pressure washing and power washing pros can safely and efficiently clean all kinds of surfaces.
- Hiring a residential pressure washing and power washing professional ensures you will get the highest quality cleaning of your home’s surfaces with the best tools and equipment for the job.
- We provide free residential pressure washing and power washing estimates: you’ll know upfront what you will pay and the work details.
Squeegee Squad knows the best methods to clean every kind of surface safely from any property type. We’ve built a strong reputation for high-quality work and believe that a job is not well done unless you think so too. This fourth of July consider hiring the professionals at Squeegee Squad to pressure wash firework stains from your driveway or walkway.
Find A Squeegee Squad Near You!